The Philippine Embassy in Brussels is pleased to announce it will conduct a Consular Mobile Outreach Mission in Luxembourg City on:
Date: 22 March 2015, SUNDAY
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Venue: Paroisse du Sacré-Couer salle (Sacred Heart Parish community social hall)
#2 Rue du Fort Elisabeth
Services To Be Rendered:
• Passport renewal (to be determined, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone numbers +32-02 340 33 73 and +32- 02 340 33 74 for confirmation)
• Registration as an Overseas Filipino voter
• Filing of notice to the Embassy of Change of Address (related to overseas voting)
• Acceptance of passport applications
• Legalization of documents (affidavits, special power-of-attorney, SPA, authentication)
• Civil registry applications (reports of births, marriages and death)
• Petitions for renunciation of Philippine citizenship
• Tourist Visa 9(a)
Filipinos residing in Germany, particularly those who are in Saarland and Rheinland Pfalz, may wish to avail themselves of any of the above-mentioned services.
To register, please contact the Philippine Embassy in Brussels via email at:email@example.com.
In your email, please write your name, mobile number and transaction you request. You will get a confirmation from the Embassy of the time slot reserved for you.
Please be reminded that only applications with COMPLETE DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS will be processed. It is therefore important for the applicant to review thoroughly the basic requirements of every application. As all applications will be processed in Brussels, Belgium, please provide a self-addressed envelope with
€9,00 or make sure to purchase Belgian stamps together with your application.